Your order of delivered Wagyu meat (home)
You can pick up your order at our farm The Cow House in Benningbroek, but you can if you want your order delivered by courier at an additional cost.
We have price agreements with a local courier;
- The delivery charge in North Holland above the North Sea Canal (with the exception of Texel) are € 6,50 per order
- The delivery charge for the rest of Netherlands are € 9,75 per order. The extra cost is because these orders are shipped in a styrofoam cooler
- Cost for delivery outside the Netherlands are on request
There is no minimum or maximum number of items to order, everything is possible. The price for delivery is so regardless of the size of the order.
Ordering for delivery goes into 4 steps:
- You give your order by using the order form and shall indicate what day you want to receive the order (this is possible on Monday to Friday)
- We make the order waiting for you, calculate the final price (this is determined by the weight of the meat) and will email you the invoice
- You paid the invoice
- We ensure the delivery of your order by courier on the day you specify
Processing the orders can go very quickly. Today ordered before 3 pm can be delivered tomorrow (on working days). You can also always contact for consultation Wendy Louter-Vlaar: +31 (0)6-20390998
Unfortunately, we can not specify in advance what time the courier delivered the parcel. It is important that someone is at home there the day of delivery to receive the parcel. If you are not at home, a part of the day you can indicate with a note on the door at which the neighbours can be issued. Delivery to your work address is of course also possible.
Click here to place your order.